vrijdag 2 januari 2009

New Year

Finally there's a direction
Being supported
With affection
It won't be long
knowing my real destination...

Puzzles will fall into place
This immense force
Is strong
No more just pieces
Or falling on my face
I say goodbye to
Disgrace
Remorse
Distraction

Friends
Some left
Many new came
Some always stay
The same
My trees and stones
Which I am now faithful to;
I can only say
I love you

Let's take the action
To have magic times
To celebrate satisfaction
Let's share
Feel that light shines
Through
All
And let's dare
To be truly open
Follow our inner call

1 opmerking:

jyotsana zei

gosh that was... no that IS a beautiful picture....the 2 roads...now which one to choose?
and thank god u wrote in Englsh...
nice words....
i m back to writing...so keep in touch...
much affection